- We have resumed in person worship on Sundays at 10am.
- Attendance will be limited at each service to 42 people.
- As you enter the building, please wear a mask. Once you are seated you may remove your mask. If you need to get up from your seat for any reason, please put your mask back on. If you have a mask from please use that, however we will have masks available.
- Online worship will continue. We will record one of the Sunday services and then post it to Facebook and Youtube later in the afternoon.
- Holy Communion will be offered. We will take precautions to safely distribute communion. Only two household units will be ushered to the front at a time. Further instructions will be given at the time of communion.
- Things will be different. Worship for a while will look and feel different. We will not be able to replicate everything we have done previously. At least, not at first.
- We will reevaluate and update our protocols as time goes on.
- Make worship decisions according to your own comfort level while also respecting the decisions of all others. As Scripture says, “Love always trusts” (1 Cor 13:7). Situations in which there are a great number of conflicting perspectives gives us a unique opportunity to put this command into practice and highlight the beauty of the Christian faith.
- Those who are unable or uncomfortable attending in-person worship are welcome to say home.
- Individuals feeling sick should worship from home. Please regularly self-screen at home. If anyone in the household unit has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, shortness of breath, sore throat, cough, diarrhea, headache, or has lost their sense of taste or smell, the whole family unit should stay home.
CLEANLINESS & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- The worship space will be altered to encourage appropriate social distancing. Clusters of chairs will be spaced 6 ft from each other. Families who live in the same household may sit next to one another.
- Please do not reuse worship folders. When you are done using it, place it in the recycling bin near the main entrance.
- The offering plate will not be passed. You can give online at: http://nnyredemption.com/give. There will also be an offering plate in the back of the sanctuary in which you can place your gift when you leave.
- Use hand sanitizer as you enter and leave church. There will be hand sanitizer near both entrances.
- High contact surfaces like chairs and door handles will be disinfected after each service. We will need some help doing this after each service.
- Practice social distancing throughout the time you are on campus. If you would like to socialize please do so while maintaining social distance. Pastor will still greet you after church, but he will not be shaking hands.